Ni MSME organizes 2 days on-line work shop on Industrial Hazardous waste Management
Hyderabad National Institute for MSMEs, in collaboration with Telangana State Pollution Control Board, will conduct a 2-day online workshop on industrial hazardous waste management in the SME sector on 08-09 April 2021 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. Ms. S. Glory Swaroopa Director General, ni MSME said.
Introduction of workshop
Industrial waste Management (IWM) constitutes a serious problem in many third world Cities. Most cities do not collect the total wastes generated, and of the wastes collected, only a fraction receives proper disposal.
The insufficient collection and inappropriate disposal of Industrial wastes represent a source of water, land and air pollution, and pose risks to human health and the environment.
Over the next several decades, globalization, rapid urbanization and economic growth in the developing Metropolitan cities tend to further deteriorate this situation.
The workshop deals with various topics related with Industrial waste such as, its Types, Method of Handling, Transportation, Collection, Treatment etc.
Also the workshop highlights the advantages and disadvantages of recycling, reusing, land filling, incineration process, composting and transportation etc.
Objective of the workshop
The main objective of workshop is to sensitize the Stakeholders on various management issues relating to IndustrialWaste Management in SMESector.
The workshop is aims at:
- To understand and address theExisting Environmental Problems.
- To familiarize the rules and regulations of Industrial Waste Management and their Impact.
- To Create Public awareness on IndustrialWaste Management. To increase the involvement of people and private sector to improve the efficiency of Industrial Waste Management.
- To Encourage NGOs, Mass Media, Local Body Representatives and other Stakeholders about Environmental Issues related to IndustrialWaste.
- To bring awareness among the people about Management of Industrial waste.
- To reduce and detoxifying the Industrial Waste to the Maximum Feasible Extent.
Widely used standardized topics highlighting the Management Aspects of Industrial Waste in India to achieve Greater Participation of all individuals and to provide a common Platform for Greater Interaction and Exchange of Ideas will be followed.
Outcome of the workshop
Awareness will be created among the public and responsible stakeholders for
- Better coordination amongst the all responsible and regulatory agencies.
- More bring out of community participation.
- Better understanding of processes and procedures to the industrial sector in the task ofWaste Management.
- Improve upon disposal of Industrial waste by various industrial Communities.
- Improve best management processes.
- Environmental Experts from Governmental Organizations and Industries
- Eminent persons from reputed industries and Stakeholders
- Senior Academicians from Universities
No Registration Fee
To register please send your nominations giving details of name, designation, contact address, e-mail, Mobile Nos, Telephone and Fax number to the following address.
Date: 08 – 09 April 2021 Time: 10.00 am. to 1.00 pm
Contact for further details:
The Asst.Registrar National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (ni-msme) (An Organisation of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India) Yousufguda, Hyderabad-500 045 (India) Phones : +91-40-23608544-5-6-7, 23608316-7-8-9, 23633260 Fax : +91-040-23608547 / 23608956 E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Workshop Director J. Koteshwara Rao said the full details.