Complete lockdown in India! Corona’s destruction doesn’t stop, is there a complete lockdown option? The government also gave hints – what the statistics say
Nationwide Lockdown Updates: Demand for a complete lockdown among the rapidly growing cases of corona. The Supreme Court has asked the central and state governments to think about lockdown.
Nationwide Lockdown Updates: The second wave of corona continues to wreak havoc in the country. 3-4 lakh new cases are coming every day in India. Restrictions such as lockdowns are in place in most states, but the number of cases filed daily is not declining. There is a demand for a complete lockdown among the rapidly growing cases of corona. The Supreme Court has asked the central and state governments to think about lockdown. On the other hand, AIIMS Director Dr Randeep Guleria also spoke about a tough lockdown like last year.
He suggested a strict lockdown like in March last year. Experts do not justify a lockdown to break the infection chain. In the middle of all this came the third wave corona thing. Central government scientific adviser Dr K Vijay Raghavan said the third wave of corona (coronavirus third wave) could not be prevented in the country. The biggest question of all is whether the central government will impose a lockdown on the entire country like last year? That is for the government to decide.
Demand for a complete lockdown in the country
- On the other hand, the government has also given lockdown signs across the country. When asked about the lockdown, NITI Aayog member (health) Dr VK Paul said the central government has instructed state governments about restrictions on breaking the infection chain. If more needs to be done in the near future, he said, all of its options could be discussed.
- VK Paul says it is forbidden to break the chain if the infection increases too much. The people’s movement stopped. The guidelines were released in detail on April 29 in this regard. We have been told to stop the transmission and in areas where the infection rate is above 10 per cent, state governments have been advised for night curfew. State governments make the decision. Apart from this, there is a complete ban on social, political, sports, religious mobilization.
- 62,194 new cases were reported in Maharashtra and 853 patients lost their lives during this period. Currently, the number of infected people in the state has risen to 49,42,736 and so far 42,27,940 have been cured. Maharashtra has recorded 6,39,075 active cases and so far 73,515 have died.
- In the last 24 hours in Uttar Pradesh, 353 people have died due to Covid-19 infection and 26780 new patients have been diagnosed with this infection. The death toll from the virus in the state has risen to 14,501, said Amit Mohan Prasad, additional chief secretary, medical and health department.
- 12421 new cases of virus infection have been reported in Madhya Pradesh and the number of people infected with the virus in the state has reached 6,37,406 so far. The disease has killed 86 people and raised the death toll to 6,160 in the state in the last 24 hours.
- In Chhattisgarh, 13,846 new corona cases were reported on Thursday and 212 people lost their lives. The number of infected people in the state has risen to 8,16,489 and so far 9950 people have died. There are 1,31,245 active cases here and so far 1,30,553 have been cured after treatment.
- 4,936 new cases were reported in Assam and 46 people died during this period. There are 31,829 active cases in the state and the total number of infected is 2,77,687.
- In Haryana, 14,840 new corona cases were reported and 177 people died during this period. During this period, 12,246 people were also cured and this number increased to 4,52,836. The number of infected people in Haryana is 5,73,815 and so far 5,137 people have died. There were 1,15,842 active cases.
- A total of 8,874 corona cases were reported in Punjab on Thursday and 154 people died during the period. The total number of infections in the state has increased to 4,16,350. There are currently 66,568 active cases.
- A total of 17,532 new cases of corona infection were reported in Rajasthan on Thursday, killing 161 patients due to the infection. While there are 1,98,010 active cases in the state, 5,182 have died so far.
- Today, more than 49 thousand new cases of corona virus have been detected in Karnataka. The Department of Health has detected 49,058 new corona cases in the state in the last twenty-four hours and 328 deaths during this period. The good news is that 18,943 people also recovered during this time. The number of those now infected in the state is 17,90,014. Of whom 17,212 died. There are now 5,17,075 active cases in the state and a total of 12,55,797 have been cured.
- In Kerala, the number of infected people has increased to 17,86,396 after 42,464 new corona cases were registered. During this period, the death toll from the epidemic rose to 5,628, with 63 patients dying. In Kerala, 27,152 Covid-19 patients were discharged from the hospital after recovering in the last 24 hours.